Careers and the
Culture at Bartfields
Our culture is all built on 3 main principles…
- We get results together
- We have fun together
- We give back together
We are on a mission to become the best and because of that we encourage our team to be the same.
As a company we grow and adapt to the changes in our industry fast, but at the core of that we always maintain the trait of having a close-knit team who work for each other and look out for each other.
Developing our team through training...
In 2018, Bartfields Forensic Accountants joined the Sedulo Group of companies.
In doing so, we joined a group that is recognised by Investors in People for the commitment and dedication shown to the training, development and wellbeing of the team.
This, combined with nearly 30 years of forensic accounting experience and expertise, has helped us to shape Bartfields into the perfect place for talent to thrive and grow in the forensic accounting sector.
...and developing them through perks & rewards.
We’re proud to offer every member of our team an ever-growing list of perks which they won’t be able to find anywhere else. These currently include…
- A workplace recongised by the likes of the BBC for being ‘different’.
- Access to multiple professional disciplines in a variety of industries across the UK.
- A clear plan for career progression.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a bonus day for your birthday.
- Study support, exam entries and study leave.
- Employee benefits package including workplace pension.
- Free fresh fruit and breakfast every day, and afternoon tea every week.
- Regular team socials.
- Annual Christmas party abroad.